CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT PLAN
Rules & Expectations
1. Be in your assigned seat with materials, ready to begin, by the time the bell rings.
● Come prepared to class.
● Get necessary materials.
● Begin working.
2. Be respectful of other.
● Use appropriate language.
● Raise your hand when you need to say something.
● Wait your turn.
● Keep hands and feet to yourself.
● Leave other people’s things alone.
3. Follow teacher directions.
4. Be responsible for your own behavior and actions.
● Accept consequences for you choices.
● Try your best.
● Stay on task.
Procedures for responsible behaviors: